The Cape Cod Commission, on behalf of the Barnstable County Commissioners and the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC), has announced the availability of funding through the Barnstable County License Plate Grant program.
Proposals are sought from local or regional government or nonprofit agencies for projects that support a resilient and sustainable regional economy on Cape Cod, including economic development, housing, land use, natural resource protection, climate change and coastal resiliency initiatives.
Funding is available in two categories:
- Micro Grants for projects of $10,000 or less and
- Major Grants for projects up to $150,000.
Proposals must be aligned with one or more of the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Action Plan initiatives:
- Local Business Development
- Blue Economy Sector Development
- Comprehensive and Activity Center Planning
- Housing Access and Affordability
- Climate Change Innovation
- Regional Infrastructure Planning
- Transportation and Air Quality Improvement
- Infrastructure Development
- Infrastructure Funding
Micro grant applications and major grant pre-proposals are due October 1, 2019
Contact Jennifer Clinton at 508-744-1211 or email@example.com
for more information or visit http://www.capecodcommission.org/index.php?id=944