The clinic is now full, please consider these alternative vaccination options.
C.C. Healthcare Pharmacy at C.C Hospital Lobby
Monday – Friday, 7 am – 7 pm
Saturday – Sunday 8 am – 4 pm
Call for appointment 508-957-8600
Barnstable County Department Public Health Nurse
Deirdre Arvidson,, BSN, RN
Call for appointment 508-375-6617
Online appointment registration, www.cvs.com/immunizations/flu?WT.ac=cvs-storelocator-flushot-searchpilot
Brewster Drive-Thru Flu Clinic, Thursday October 22, 2020 1 pm–4 pm (Rain Date October 28, 2020)
Our Lady of the Cape Church, 468 Stony Brook Road, Brewster
The Brewster Health Department, in conjunction with the Council on Aging and the Brewster Local Emergency Planning Committee, is hosting our annual flu clinic on October 22 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Rain Date October 28) at Our Lady of the Cape Church Parish Center Parking Lot, 468 Stony Brook Road.
The flu vaccination, available to all residents ages 18 and older, is an important preventive measure vital to protecting our region against vaccine-preventable diseases, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic. The drive-thru clinic is designed to boost our resident participation in receiving the flu vaccine by providing a safer alternative during the pandemic where social distancing is important. Vaccinations will be provided and administered by Cape Cod Healthcare Pharmacy.
Instructions before you arrive:
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED at clinics.barnstablecountyhealth.org starting October 1 – October 18. You will need to schedule an appointment and complete a consent form for each person being vaccinated. For help with online registration, call the COA at 508-896-2737.
- Specify your preference for the quadrivalent influenza vaccine or the high dose vaccine available to ages 65+ at time of registration. Please note: due to the current delay in vaccine shipments, we cannot guarantee availability of the high dose vaccine. All registrants will have access to the standard vaccine.
- Bring your insurance card for billing; there is no co-pay. Vaccine is also available for the uninsured.
- Wear short sleeves or clothing with easy access to the upper arm.
- Face coverings/masks are required at all times at the clinic site.
- Leave pets at home for everyone’s safety.
- Participants will remain in their vehicles and be guided through the clinic.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick on the day of the clinic.
- For general questions, contact the Brewster Health Department at 508-896-3701 X1120.