Please note that due to Town Hall's closure to the public caused by the COVID19 pandemic, voting has been postponed until February. Details are here.
Do you have Brewster's Top Dog?
There is still time to enter your four legged friend. Pick out their best picture from within the last year or better yet, take a new one. Just make sure it is 4X6 and their best pose. Please write contact information on the back of the photo. Pictures may be brought into the Clerk’s Office, dropped in our drop box out front or mailed.
All pictures and the gift basket are currently on display in the hallway of Town Halls front entrance.
Voting will take place January 1 thru the 15th. Just come into the Clerk’s Office to vote and don’t forget to tell your Brewster Friends to vote. Covid Safety protocols are in place, please wear your mask.
The Winner will receive:
- Brewster 2021 Tag #1 to show off to their friends.
- Their picture displayed on the Town’s Webpage along with the Town’s social media pages.
- A Certificate stating that they are the Top Dog in Brewster.
- Agway has generously donated a gift basket for their enjoyment, filled with many fabulous treats and toys.
To enter the contest:
- Submit a 4x6 Photo of your precious pooch to the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Must be a recent photo, within the previous year.
- Please include your name and telephone number on the back of the photo
- Photo must be submitted by December 31st, 2020.
- Contest limited to first 75 entrants.
- Any currently licensed dog residing in Brewster may enter.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Voting will be open January 1st, 2021 through January 15th, 2021
- All Brewster residents are eligible to vote.
- Voting will take place in the Town Clerk’s Office.
The Winner will be announced January 19th, 2021
Please remember the dog licensing period has changed in Brewster.
The licensing period is now January 1st through December 31st
Spayed/Neutered: $6.00 – Intact: $12.00